So, I made a pizza burger. It was utterly delicious and I highly recommend it. All you need to do is make two very small pizzas for each person and sandwich a burger between them!
Text Formatting for Tumblr’s Dashboard:
Add meaning and visual order to your text with these 12 formatting styles that work on the Dashboard. Tumblr filters out some HTML tags, but these formatting examples all function on the Dashboard. Keep in mind the Dash is where you get 70 percent of your views.
I might be a (reasonably) grown man but I just couldn’t resist getting Lego’s Cloud Cuckoo set from The Lego Movie. Unikitty is one of my favourite characters from the film.
My Blogkeeping Checklist for Tumblr:
- Link Check: Run Xenu Link Sleuth freeware for Windows or submit to Online Broken Link Checker.
- Blog Backup: Use Tumble-log Backup Jammy by boutofcontext. Once the results finish, Google Chrome lets me save as a complete web page. It’s not a perfect solution, but it’s better than no copy of your blog.
- "About Me" Check: Make sure your blog description and bio info are up to date.
- Revisit Past Posts: Update previous posts. Strike-out any outdated information. Link to relevant, newer posts.
- Theme Review: Browse new themes and evaluate their fit for your blog.
- Tag Inventory: I’m not a fan of tag clouds on blogs, but previewing these results can help spot tag problems.
- Tag Clean-up: Use Mass Post Editor to change tags on up to 100 posts at a time.
- Video Check: I tag all my video posts with #video, so I can see if any embedded YouTube, Vimeo or Vine videos were withdrawn.
Kosen こせん, sake flask in the form of an Akita dog 秋田犬, decorative arts, 1930s