I might be a (reasonably) grown man but I just couldn’t resist getting Lego’s Cloud Cuckoo set from The Lego Movie. Unikitty is one of my favourite characters from the film.
My Blogkeeping Checklist for Tumblr:
- Link Check: Run Xenu Link Sleuth freeware for Windows or submit to Online Broken Link Checker.
- Blog Backup: Use Tumble-log Backup Jammy by boutofcontext. Once the results finish, Google Chrome lets me save as a complete web page. It’s not a perfect solution, but it’s better than no copy of your blog.
- "About Me" Check: Make sure your blog description and bio info are up to date.
- Revisit Past Posts: Update previous posts. Strike-out any outdated information. Link to relevant, newer posts.
- Theme Review: Browse new themes and evaluate their fit for your blog.
- Tag Inventory: I’m not a fan of tag clouds on blogs, but previewing these results can help spot tag problems.
- Tag Clean-up: Use Mass Post Editor to change tags on up to 100 posts at a time.
- Video Check: I tag all my video posts with #video, so I can see if any embedded YouTube, Vimeo or Vine videos were withdrawn.
Kosen こせん, sake flask in the form of an Akita dog 秋田犬, decorative arts, 1930s